At 8:30am every school day at Wilderness apart from Friday we have Form in the morning which is when we get organised for the day and do touch typing. Our recess break starts at 10:30am and finishes at 10:50am. Lunch starts at 1:05pm and ends at 1:55pm.
At lunch times we can go to the tuck shop and the library. At the tuck shop we have cookies, muffins, ice blocks, drinks and heaps more that are only available on the school app for lunch we can get hot lunches like spaghetti, pizza or nachos.
Our specialist lessons are DTE, Artemis, P.E, Chinese ,French, art and library. On Thursday mornings we also have school assemblies.
Finally, school ends at 3:15pm and we either go home or have school sport.
In class we have been learning about blog commenting guidelines. I have rated a sheet of imaginary comments
I think one was the least helpful ,because they didn’t check spelling and used slang.
I think the second least helpful one was 6 , because she didn’t use punctuation and she used slang.
The third least helpful one I think is number 4 because they haven’t checked spelling and didn’t address the person.
The next least helpful one is 7 , because they didn’t address the person who its too or say who its from.
I think 8 is the next worst one ,because it was quite rude.
I think 5 is very good ,but it doesn’t have paragraphs or a question
The next is 3 because it doesn’t ask questions like number 2.
The best one is 2 because it asks questions, has paragraphs, punctuation, good spelling and no slang.
Temporal connectives- blue Causal connectives- red
The forest was thick and dark ,however it was full of life. There were stairs that went on and on. Hence, I made my way down the stairs, through the big forest. After a while, I stopped and went off the path into the forest to explore a bit more, though this was a mistake. Later on, I was still walking , but I came to a stop. Standing there was a big black wall that definitely didn’t belong in a natural green forest. At this point I was too far to go back, so I was stuck behind this big black wall.
1. This is the Chinese flag.
2. The continent of China is Asia.
3. The capital city of China is Beijing.
4. China is in the northern hemisphere.
4. The population of China is currently 1,442,727,294.
5. The national language of China is Mandarin and there are about 300 other languages spoken there.
6. The currency of China is called renminbi.
7. china is in relationship with Australia because the two countries are big trading partners.
8. One fact about China is that in China red symbolises happiness.
9. Three countries that border China are Afghanistan, India and North Korea. The location of these countries are Afghanistan- west, India- south west and North Korea- east.
Hi my name is Gemma and I am 11 years old!
My hobby is art, my favourite foods are chocolate and chips.
I have a cat and a younger brother and my favourite animals are my cat and turtles!
My favourite subject is art and p.e!😄
Welcome to your brand new blog at Edublogs!
To get started, simply visit your blog’s dashboard, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.
Like more help?
We can walk you through step-by-step in our guide to getting started with your blog.